User plugin, system dosnt remember user solidres.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4577 by splash-art
How to create user side (My account) with customer reservation, where will be number of reservation, date and payment method (only)? Is this possible?
Next problem, system remember only login and user joomla, does not remember fields solidres (address, phone, vat ...). How to fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4580 by vietvh
Hi,
Could you elaborate more?
Could you check that customer in backend of Solidres to see if those data is stored correctly? If this issue persists please provide us your website address with an admin account so that we can check it for you.

Regards,

More
9 years 7 months ago #4790 by fitostudio
Replied by fitostudio on topic User plugin, system dosnt remember user solidres.
I have problem with 'auto populate field' in user field.
Yes system doesnot remember the customer field after registration.
In first registration, I input field with complete data, such as Address, Telephone, Company, Country etc. And check the option to register as a member (in the step 2 reservation)
And then finish reservation, check my email, activated joomla user.
Then I back to second reservation, and I must input field like adress, telephone etc again? there is no autopopulate feature?
It is happen on your DEMO website too.
I test on my website, user data is not mapping automatically in the detil page 'List Customer'

Next problem,
This component must have a link, for member who register, to update their data (Adress telephone etc). Maybe after link 'forgot password' in a login module.
Wait, you do not have a login module? I use Joomla login module?

More
9 years 7 months ago #4791 by vietvh
Hi,

Please create a new support ticket, then provide us your website address and an admin account. We will check it for you.

We could not replicate it, could you specify which demo did you use to test and your username registered in that demo?

Solidres is a Joomla extension therefore we only use the Joomla login module.

Regards,

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #4792 by fitostudio
Replied by fitostudio on topic User plugin, system dosnt remember user solidres.
this is happen in your DEMO website www.solidres.com/demo/ with template 'Luxuria'
my username fitostudio
I try to reservation (third time)
I login to demo website, then try to reserve. but it doesnt remember data I input on first/second reservation.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by fitostudio.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4793 by vietvh
Hi,

Thank you for your info. We found a regression with our User plugin in live demo, it is fixed, please try again.

We will email you an updated User plugin for testing purpose within the next 2 hours.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres