Documentation for Partners

More
5 years 1 month ago #13206 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Documentation for Partners was created by Thai-Mc-Tours
Hi, our first partner (limited experience altering articles / images in his managed WP site) joined us yesterday, gave him access...no idea. Opened a sample property, room type etc for him, he's really struggling.
I've looked through the site here, even searched "partner(s) documentation" - sorry if I've missed it, if there's some documentation for partners setting up properties / experiences (back/frontend), could you post me link(s) to it please?
Best Regards
Miles

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #13216 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Documentation for Partners
Hi,

The UI for front end and back end are similar therefore we don't have documentation for them separately.

For properties, please refer to the Configuration section in our Documentation page:

For experiences, please refer to this documentation: www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...configure-experience

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thai-Mc-Tours

More
5 years 1 month ago #13217 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Replied by Thai-Mc-Tours on topic Documentation for Partners
Thanks very much, although admittedly I was looking for something a little easier to understand for the Partners & especially the tour operators, most of them won't have a clue & these are pretty technical, also including substantial amounts of info that are surplus to requirement.
K.I.S.S principle: I'll take what's available & paste the relevant parts into a couple of articles to the site added expressly for the purpose. That way they'll be able to refer to it when necessary. The last thing I want is for them to be pestering me at all hours day & night - MUCH easier to provide clear instructions! Lol!!
Thanks again
Miles

Milo

More
5 years 1 month ago #13229 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Documentation for Partners
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, simplifying the UI for partner is what we'd love to do, however it'd require a lot of work.

At this moment we reuse a lot of code for front end and back end UI to make the maintenance and development easier and faster. We will think about making a separated UI in front end for future releases.

Regards,

More
5 years 1 month ago #13246 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Replied by Thai-Mc-Tours on topic Documentation for Partners
You guys have been so much help setting up my site so it will be my pleasure to forward the documentation required to you once I've finished it. I'd appreciate your approval and any necessary alterations for items I may have missed anyway!

Milo

Moderators: solidres