Booking per room and per full house at the same time

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #4601 by ngrodrigues
Dear sirs,

I'm configuring Solidres for an holiday house that rent individual rooms but also have the option to book the entire house with a specific price (lower than the sum of individual rooms).
It is possible to define this kind of configuration with Solidres?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Nuno.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by ngrodrigues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4604 by vietvh
Hi,

Some of our subscribers are using room types as full house, it means that each room type in their system is a full house, then they create tariff that has min nights = 30, could you try it?

Regards,

More
9 years 7 months ago #4605 by ngrodrigues
Thanks Vietvh,
I did it but it does not work well.

Main problems with this solution:
1. there is no control of room occupancy. I mean, if I have a normal room reserved for the day 05/08/2014, then the full house can not be available for this day (because one of the rooms is no longer available) but with this solution the full house continues to be available in the platform. The reverse also applies: if the full house is reserved for the day 05/08/2014, then all individual rooms must be unavailable for that day. With your solution, this not works.
2. I have a special room called "Full house", with only one room associated. When the client book this, the Quantity shows "1 room" when the correct must be "1 house". If I change this text to "1 house", then this same text is wrong when booking normal rooms...

If you have sugestions to control this problems I would be very grateful to you.
Best regards,
Nuno.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4606 by vietvh
Hi,
So you allow booking per room and per full house at the same time, this is the first time I see this use case, however it won't work well with the current system.

AFAIK, implementing a system to work with your use case is not an easy task.

Regards,

More
9 years 7 months ago #4607 by ngrodrigues
Hi,
This house allows booking per room and per full house at the same time. If an individual room is reserved for a particular day, then the option "Full house" becomes unavailable.
Do you have plans to implement these features?

Thanks in advance,
Nuno.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4608 by vietvh
Hi,

We've moved this topic into our Feature request forum for tracking purpose so that we can see if other users have the same interest.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: ngrodrigues

Moderators: solidres