module check availability with desired room type

More
7 years 6 months ago #7914 by aleks
We have the description of room type as Single Article.

I want include in the article some code - pluging or module check availability with desired room type for checking

As example, I have a single article for room type "Luks".

And i set the code (module via loadmodule) - the visiter set the desired date in form - and after click booking button (or direct URL) - he moved on the reservation page - to postion (anchor) for room type "Luks" as in standart fuctionality.

Is it possible?

May be there is another methods for my idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #7915 by aleks
if no free rooms ((specific room type) for desired date, then must apear another room types

More
7 years 6 months ago #8035 by aleks
what do you mean about include this feature in the nearest release?

More
7 years 6 months ago #8040 by solidres
Hi,

It could be a nice feature to have.

To all users, please reply here if you have the same need for this feature, we will consider adding it if we have enough requests.

Regards,

More
7 years 6 months ago #8062 by webmake
This would be good for a couple of reasons (I can think of): Please note I am a joomla and hub subscriber.
1. new hub subscribers like me - I have an already existing platform with 250 listings. (In article format, with basic "get a quote" form.) With this I can gradually implement the real time booking without having to close the site down. Directing traffic to either my new site or a temporary sub domain. ( Having worked for a long time with Yoootheme Zoo product catalog, If Solidres could somehow integrate, it could lead to the perfect PMS)
2. Allowing a client/listing (that also uses joomla) to add the module to their official site.
3. Multi website consolidation. I have 3 websites and some listings feature on all 3 sites. This will allow me to centralize the core booking system, without having to manage 3 versions of the same listings. Using a core site and simply redirecting traffic.

More
7 years 3 months ago #8361 by vietvh
Hi,

This feature will be added in next release v1.9.0.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres