Possibility to use "Extras" also for Experiences, not only for Assets

More
6 years 7 months ago #10217 by darja
In Extras I can configure optional features like Airport pickup ... This is great but I can only add an Extra from there to Assets, not to Experiences. In my case I offer Tours where you should be able to add Extras like Airport Pickup, Rental Motorbike ...
Wuuldnt it make sense to make it possible in General to select Experiences for all Extras like it is possible for Assets? It would be a great feature for all Tour operators!
Actually the Experience feature is a big advantage for Solidres, this option would be one more step forward to make Solidres Number one for Tour Operators.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #10371 by biosphaera
I agree, also for me the feature would be usefult

More
6 years 4 months ago #10808 by solidres
Hi,

This feature is now available in Solidres for Joomla v2.5.0 and Experience 0.9.0

Regards,

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #11852 by Thellie
Where is the option to add extras in an experience? I've looked through every tab and can't find anything to do this.

It's easy in the room booking system, but I have no idea how to do it for an experience...

EDIT: Just found it!

But it's not exactly user-friendly. It would be better to have the option in the experience set-up, with checkboxes for each extra (same as room types)

At least, if you have to do it from the experience, have a checkbox list of experiences to add the extra to... not a drop down - which necessitates creating a new record for every extra/experience combination.

...and no need for max quantity either :) Just set up exactly the same as room types extras would be perfect.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Thellie.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11855 by solidres
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

The Experience's extras system is the same with Asset. Extras need to be assigned to a specific experience. It is possible to change that but it'd require a lot of changes in code therefore we have to save it for later versions.

Regards,

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #11908 by Thellie
I've been setting up extras today, and it's easier than I expected - the 'save as a copy' is the saviour... :)

One question - in the publishing tab, you have fields for a linked article and image, but I can't find where these show in the front end?
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Thellie.

Moderators: solidres