Coupon code for multiple Assets

More
6 years 7 months ago #10233 by Buro26
Coupon code for multiple Assets was created by Buro26
Can you make it possible to bind a Coupon Code to multiple Assets?

We create gift-cards for our customers with a coupon code attached to it. We want them to choose any Asset they like to choose.

Or is there an alternative way? Like to hear from you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: surpricetravel, jhernandezb85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #10241 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Coupon code for multiple Assets
Hi,

If there is enough requests for it, we will consider adding it for upcoming releases.

To other users, please vote for this feature if you want it too.

Regards,

More
6 years 4 months ago #10931 by lcae
Replied by lcae on topic Coupon code for multiple Assets
Hello,
There's no alternative for this? Really? It doesn't even make sense for me. Big holidays, like Christmas, it makes no sense having one code for each asset...
I have only one coupon code and i need it to be available for all my assets and room types, we already print the material and i really need to make this happen.
I don't mind to do one coupon for each asset but i need to remove the rule that says that "Your coupon code is duplicated".
Can you guys please tell me the code i need to change to remove that rule please?
Thanks

More
6 years 4 months ago #10943 by solidres
Hi,

You can remove the duplication check in this file:

/administrator/components/com_solidres/tables/coupon.php

It is around line 89 - 107

Regards,

More
6 years 2 months ago #11167 by lcae
Replied by lcae on topic Coupon code for multiple Assets
Hello,

Can i have some help doing this please? I try it but it still don't work.

I've been talking with you guys by email to explain that we need this. You keep saying that you would release in beginning February a new version with this feature, but until the moment nothing... :/

We really need this, i cannot express this more. When can you guys help me with a fix?

Please, don't answer that it will come a new version, you guys keep on saying that but nothing change and the months keep on passing by...

More
6 years 2 months ago #11173 by solidres
Hi,

As we replied via email, you need to wait for the new feature to be implemented and tested carefully. And it is not just about this feature only, a new version has a lot of changes, including new features, bug fixes and improvements.

We won't release a new version if it is not ready. You demanded us to provide you a custom patch which is totally impossible consider how large this feature is. We replied you via email and you kept asking and asking again, it does not help at all.

The road map show planned releases, that means it can be changed depending on the actual development work.

www.solidres.com/roadmap

There are many businesses in the world are using Solidres and it is our responsibility to deliver a high quality product, we won't rush if it could affect the quality. Please wait for it, as we are working hard to deliver it as soon as possible, we are waiting for it just like you and many other users.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres