Limited Number of Reservations

More
7 years 8 months ago #7726 by DamianKaelGreen
Limited Number of Reservations was created by DamianKaelGreen
I just installed the free SolidRes plugin for WordPress for the first time, set it up with various rooms, and began entering several reservations to hold the rooms for existing customers, however it seems only to have accepted 4 reservations, then when I try to create a 5th, it clobbers a previous reservation (using a previously used ID, but inserts a new confirmation number and customer information.)

I suspect actually that this is a bug, but I would like to make sure there would be no other reason that would cause a limitation of the number of reservations that can be made on the system. I do have one theory that has to do with the fact that I made all the reservations under the same email address (mine, because existing customers do not need notification), but I suppose it is possible that the software could be recognizing too many reservations from the same email as a possible spam attack and thus limit the number of reservations that can be made by that user. Could this be the case? (If so I think it is a little dangerous to just drop pre-existing reservations to make room for a new one, especially if no notification of cancellation is given, and that seems to be the case...)

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #7729 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Limited Number of Reservations
Hi,

Solidres does not limit your reservations, you can have unlimited reservations.

About your issue, what Solidres version are you using? If you need further assistance, send us an email with your website address and a account, we will check it for you.

Regards,

More
7 years 8 months ago #7732 by DamianKaelGreen
Replied by DamianKaelGreen on topic Limited Number of Reservations
Thank you,

I am using 6.0.

I stepped away for a while and now it seems to be adding reservations again, but there is still no trace of those few reservations that were clobbered but that I have confirmation emails for... Very Strange!

If I notice the problem occurring again I will certainly send an email.

Moderators: solidres