Availability check module

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #9345 by Pilucopilu
Availability check module was created by Pilucopilu
Hello .
After installing Solidres on joomla 3.6.5 i stumbled upon following problem:

The hotel site (still installed on xampp) is multiligual. On the HOME section there ist the Check availability module installed in both languages.In the admin assets area i have created 2 categories, (one for each language) in which i linked one asset which is also created twice - for each language 1. Its called asset1 - EN and asset2 - RO. So I have created two assets for the same location to be able to translate the descriptions inside it.

Now my problem:

As only one of the 2 assets can be set to default, the check availability module will always link to the one asset set to default, no matter in which language. How can i set the right redirection when clicking the check button?
Btw i have already translated .ini files manually so it is not about the form contents but the room descriptions which are not redirected corectly, as follows:
Default set to asset1 - EN - check button - redirection to asset1 - En in english section of site
but also redirection to asset1 - En in romanian section of site

I have also created 2 separate modules for each language but nothing seems to work.
Can anybody help please?
THX
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by solidres.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #9346 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Availability check module
Hi,

To build multilingual site, there is no need to duplicate your asset/room types, you should use Falang, more information can be found in our tutorial:

www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...d-multilingual-sites

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres