Stripe payment provider

More
7 years 1 month ago #9397 by sjp
Stripe payment provider was created by sjp
hello support,

Is it correct that the Stipe Payment plugin is now supporting stripe.js? Can this Stripe plugin be used on a booking portal? Before I buy this plugin I want to make absolutely sure that this plugin only uses this technology and is usable on a booking portal. Can you briefly explain how this plugin works in the hub property setup page in Solidres?

Best Regards,
Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9399 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Stripe payment provider
Hi,

Nice week to you.

Stripe works similarly to other payment plugins, that means it can be used in a booking portal (each asset has its own payment gateway).

Before purchasing Stripe plugin, please make sure that your country is supported:

stripe.com/global

Regards,

More
7 years 1 month ago #9402 by sjp
Replied by sjp on topic Stripe payment provider
Hello,

Thank you for the information! It's great that this payment gateway can be used in 25 countries. But does this plugin uses Stripe.js integration only? Or can the asset owners choose from different integration methods within this Stipe plugin in the dashboard? I want to know for sure that the payment date is sent directly from the customers browser to Stripe, and doesn't go through my server space.
Waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,
Sandra

More
7 years 1 month ago #9404 by solidres
Hi,

For Stripe plugin, we have 02 integration mode: the default one and Stripe.js. Asset owner can choose their prefer mode.

Stripe.js is a more preferred mode in term of security, your customer's card data is not stored in your server.

Regards,

More
7 years 1 month ago #9493 by sjp
Replied by sjp on topic Stripe payment provider
hello support,

Thanks for the info. I bought the plugin. Just a request for the future: it would be great with payment methods like Stripe that the integration method that can be used, could be controlled by the booking platform. Would it be possible to add some control settings for this in the hub plugin?

Best Regards,
Sandra

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #9503 by solidres
Hi,

Could you elaborate more about "control settings for this in the hub plugin"?

Regards,

Moderators: solidres