I am confused about the Room Types

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #9692 by qusai
I am confused about the Room Types was created by qusai
Dear friends
congratulate me for purchasing the Hub Version of this very powerful product.
I am trying to discover the best practices for using the software.
I am in particular confused about the three levels (don't know if I can have even more): Category, Asset, and Room Type.
my question: is the room type belongs to only one asset?
If, say I have 10 assets having in common same room types? do I have to create 10 replicas of the same room type?
In my opinion if a room type called, Queen, then any Asset can use this type (I mean same entry).
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by qusai.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #9693 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic I am confused about the Room Types
Hi,

We could not find your username in our HUB subscriber list, what is the username you subscribed?

About room type, each room type belong to one and only one asset and it is the best setup and very common in hospitality industry.

HUB is for supporting multiple separated assets like OTA sites (booking.com, airbnb.com), not hotel chain sites.

Cheers,

More
6 years 11 months ago #9694 by qusai
Replied by qusai on topic I am confused about the Room Types
Thanks for the reply
for the subscription in hub, it has been paid under different user name (abo*****) on May 26, 2017 08:30:27 PDT.

More
6 years 10 months ago #9729 by simon ksp
Replied by simon ksp on topic I am confused about the Room Types
Hello,
I am trying to use Solidres for WordPress but i don't know how. I tried to do a demo asset but i can't see it posted to my booking page. What could i be doing wrong? Besides, i'm working on a hospitality website where people can search and book rooms from different Hotels in my home country (Uganda). I'm willing to upgrade to the paid version but need to know which package will best suit my kind of site. Reference sites are booking.com, expedia, jumia travel.....
Any suggestions are welcome
Thanks

Moderators: solidres