Two PRE SALES Question on PMS functionality

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #9766 by sison2466
Hi folks,

I have downloaded and installed the free version of Solidres. I have a client that currently uses www.loventis.net as a PMS and myallocator as a Channel Manager.

The client really likes the Graphical UI and Visualization of Loventis, but Loventis is weak on direct booking functionality on the actual client site.

QUESTION 1:
Solidres seems like a good online booking system on the front end, but the FREE version does not really have a strong PMS backend. I don't see any options for reports or visual calendar showing occupancy for the property (similar to attached pic).

Are these options available on the PAID version?

QUESTION 2:
Can Solidres be used as the ONLINE Booking component and have it synch with a Loventis PMS? Perhaps Solidres just beccomes another channel in myallocator (along with hostelworld and booking) and the client continues to use Loventis as the main PMS. Is this a possible option?

Respectfully,

Marco
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by sison2466. Reason: clarified 2 parts of the question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #9768 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Two PRE SALES Question on PMS functionality
Hi,

1. Yes it is available via Statistics plugin which requires SINGLE+ subscription level.

2. Technically, it is possible.

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres