Commission rates and Levels

More
5 years 1 month ago #13054 by sebba
Commission rates and Levels was created by sebba
Hello,

I'm trying to add more Commission Rates and more Subscription Levels but I cannot figure out how to make the "link" between them.

ie, I need 3 types of Levels:

1st Level - with Price 0 (zero) and Commission Rate 5%
2nd Level - with Price 10 and Commission Rate 3%
3rd Level - with Price 50 and Commision Rate 1%

Also, is it possible to have the same Level available for Property and Experience scopes in the same time?

BR,
Seb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #13057 by sebba
Replied by sebba on topic Commission rates and Levels
I'm trying to play with groups and permissions...

I created 3 groups,
Subscription Level 1
Subscription Level 2
Subscription Level 3

and I linked
Commission Rate 5% to Subscription Level 1 and so on...

But I still cannot figure out how to link 1st Level subscription to Subscription Level 1 group, to have the Commission Rate 5% applied for subscribers from this group and so on...

Also, in Partner group (HUB config), I can select all these 3 groups (Subscription Level 1, 2 and 3) but every new subscriber is member of all of these groups, so the "filtering" I need is not working

Maybe I'm missing something, maybe there is another way, please advice

BR,
Seb

More
5 years 1 month ago #13069 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Commission rates and Levels
Hi,

With the current design, all subscription levels are associated with a single partner user group, while commissions rates are associated with different user groups. It is not possible to associate commission rate to subscription level and vice versa.

Regards,

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #13079 by sebba
Thanks for your reply

But, in this case, what is the reason to have multiple commissions?
OK, understand, one for reservations and one for experiences... but the rest of them (if created) are not useful and very confusing

Isn't better to set this commission directly in "Levels" and keep the things simpler and clear?
Put another field for commission in "Level" configuration and every level will have its own commission rate as simple as possible, without the Commission plugin which seems to be very limited.
BTW, the "Fee" field in "Levels", for what? What's the main purpose?

Sorry for putting a lot of questions but the documentation is very... limited!
Maybe better documentation (not video with dropping a package intro Joomla and click next next) will raise the overall quality of your business.

Don't misunderstand me, I like your app, I tested (and paid) few more other solutions from your competitors. Now I'm here. Hope to stay here, with your app.
So, keep the good work and try to have a faster reaction in the Tickets area and here, too

Regards,
Seb
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by sebba.

More
5 years 1 month ago #13080 by sebba

so, it's possible to have more groups for subscribers? and each subscriber's group to be dependent on own subscription?
I tried to do that but not working as expected.
If I create more groups, and add them in hub's partners group filed, every new subscriber is member of all groups so the relation between commission rate and group is not useful.
Maybe if manually set each partner to related group will work but this is not a reliable solution, this could be like a patch, for a moment, not for a live site

Moderators: solidres