Limit Extras by date range + Show Custom fields only if extra is selected

More
4 years 7 months ago #15364 by GFCOM
Hi,

I have 2 questions :)

First, I would like to know if its possible to make extras available only from date range, or only day specific.
For example, I would like to propose an Extra "Massage" only from Monday to Friday, or only from Septembrer 1st, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
Is it possible ?
Does the plugin "Advanced Extra" proposes this kind of configuration ? Or does another plugin proposes what I want ?
If not, is it possible to have a cotation for the development ?

--

Second, I would like to know if it is possible to make some custom fields enabled only if an extra is selected.
For example, I would like to propose an Extra "Meal".
If this extra is selected, 3 "select" customs fields appears and the customer can select "Entrance", "Main Course" and "Dessert"

Again, does any plugin exists to make this possible ?
If not, can I have a cotation ?

Thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #15371 by solidres
Hi,

1. Regarding the applied date range for extras items, it is in our development plan and it is scheduled for v2.10.0 or v2.11.0.

If you want, you can request our Custom Development service for it: www.solidres.com/services

2. Regarding showing custom fields by extra items selection, it is not in our development road map, please send us an email if you want to request our Custom Development service.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres