SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'cm_id'

More
4 years 2 months ago #16366 by puppula65
Hi, I purchased the template "THE LODGE 4" which includes the free version of Solidres 2.7.3, as I would like to buy the "Single version of Solidres 2.9.3" I tried to update, but I received this message: SQLSTATE [42S21] : Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'cm_id' and it is impossible to update. I'm not a server expert, so I was asking you what to do to fix this. Can I leave the old version and have the same characteristics as the new one I will buy? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #16376 by solidres
Hi,

You should not use the Solidres installation provided by your template developers, it is often broken and we can not guarantee about the quality.

You should uninstall it, download fresh package from solidres.com and install it from scratch, it is the best option for you.

Regards,

More
4 years 2 months ago #16377 by puppula65
hi, thanks for the reply, but I just wanted to say that the version installed by the developers of the template works very well, the problem occurs when I try to update, I think it is normal to update an extension and not uninstall it because it is already configured well. I also tried to uninstall the old version and install the new one and the problem reoccurs. hi, thanks for the reply, but I just wanted to say that the version installed by the manufacturers of the template works very well, the problem occurs when I try to update, I think it is normal to update an extension and not uninstall it because it is already configured well. I also tried to uninstall the old version and install the new one and the problem reoccurs. On the Solidres website it says that when there are these problems, you think about solving them, so I also sent an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but I have not yet received an answer. If the problem cannot be resolved, I will not purchase the paid "Single" version of Solidres, thanks.

More
4 years 2 months ago #16379 by solidres
Hi,

It is because your template does not support latest version well enough, you should take the following steps:

1. Completely uninstall Solidres that is provided by your template developers, make sure it is uninstalled completely (all files removed, all tables removed in database).

2. Download and install latest version of Solidres from solidres.com (at this moment it is 2.9.3).

3. If it have any issues with your template, request your template developer to test their template with latest Solidres version and make sure it is fully compatible.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres