RMS - cannot create menu items

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #16731 by KaterKarlo
RMS - cannot create menu items was created by KaterKarlo
Hello,

I bought RMS Multi component and did a fresh install. Installation was without errors.
Then I tried to create a new menu item. When clicking "menu" and then "new" I get the error-message "1271 Illegal mix of collations for operation 'concat' ".
What should I do?
Please help with this problem.

Thank you very much for helping,
Regards,
Karl

I bought this component because we needed such one. But buying a component and fighting with errors and bugs while installing and trying to configure and
then it goes two days and I have nothing heard from support or forum.
Additionally I wrote a ticket (I only could find ticket-system with an old component - in the meantime also replaced with another one). To ticket also no answer.
Not answering to massive problems is a no-go!!!
Now I have bought another component from other manufacturer.

Thanks for not helping,
Problem for me is now solved.
Karl
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by KaterKarlo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #16742 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic RMS - cannot create menu items
Hi,

We are very sorry for our late reply.

Regarding the support ticket system, please log out and log in again, you should be able to see menu Tickets under menu Support, please use our support ticket system to get faster response or you can email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

About error "1271 Illegal mix of collations for operation 'concat'", it can be solved easily if you use Admin Tools component which has a database collation fix tool.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we will try our best to support you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres