[2.12.9 Bugs] Experience Filter module 0.5.1

More
2 years 9 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #18409 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.30 + Joomla 3.10.11 / 4.2.2 + Solidres 2.12.9 + Experience Filter module 0.5.1 etc

Filtering search is performed, on the fly, each time I select or unselect a filter option and I’m redirected to another URL page with the filtering result.

1A - Bug - With a filtering “on the fly” it is impossible to perform a real Filter search, with a multi filter selection.
I should be able to perform a multi select filtering. By selecting all the chosen filters and then performing the filtering search considering all the selected filters, maybe clicking on a Button Search ...

1B - Bug - I cannot unselect the first selection (just the first one) I made into the Filter

Bugs - Filtering redirect
2A - Filtering I’m redirected to a result page with URL like
mydomain.com/component/solidres/?view=experiences&Itemid=2727&distance=0-0&mode=grid&ordering=ordering&direction=asc
It is replacing my URL with a “/component/solidres/'' unwanted one. While the result should be pasted to the URL of the “Module Experience Filter > Select a menu ID: myExpPage” setting. Something like:
mydomain.com/myExpPage/?view=experiences&Itemid=2727&distance=0-0&mode=grid&ordering=ordering&direction=asc

2B - Searchg
PS - It is happening something similar, I’m redirected to a result page with URL like
mydomain.com/experiencecategoiespage?view=experiences&fromDate=2022-09-13&toDate=2023-01-31
While the result should be pasted to the URL of the “Module Experience Search > Menu item Id: myExpPage” setting. Something like:
mydomain.com/myExpPage/?view=experiences&fromDate=2022-09-13&toDate=2023-01-31

2C - For both it would be good to have a clear / reset button near the search that redirects me back to the “menu item” setting page.

Experience Filter and Property Filter www.solidres.com/forum/report-bugs/11681...-filter-module-0-9-1 should run in the same way

Something related to this topic Search suggestions / proposals www.solidres.com/forum/report-bugs/11407...h-module-0-7-1#19048
About the Search & Filter - TOO IMPORTANT and the No Tour Found Redirect Page parts.

3 - Issue - Are Search and Filter working together ?
I mean, for both modules I set the same menu item:
- Module Experience Search > Menu item Id: myExpPage
- Module Experience Filter > Select a menu ID: myExpPage

On my Experience page > I perform an Experience Search > then, if I Filter, the Filtering will be applied only on the Search results, not on all the Experiences, Right ?
- Vice-versa -
On my Experience page > I perform an Experience Filtering > then, if I Search, the Filtering will be applied only on the Filtered results, not on all the Experiences, Right ? (Due to the bug described on point 2 this cannot be performed)

4 - Question - Options > Experience > Filter settings - I attach an image
Should it not be better to move them directly into the Experience Filer Module settings ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres