[Solved]the calendar for selecting the booking date no longer appears

More
2 years 4 months ago #18817 by koch
Hi,
after the update of the template helix_3 with plugins etc. the look of the buttons in the solidres frontends was changed / invisible. The booking also no longer works because the calendar no longer appears when you select the desired date.

i'm sorry for reporting complications again. in this context there is the question of the update policy in joomla. Should - if everything is functional - nothing should be updated? what about the security of the entire system?

best regards and thanks for your job!

megutu.ch
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #18822 by solidres
Hi,

You need to make sure that your template Bootstrap version is the version that Joomla provide official support, for more details please visit this blog post:

www.solidres.com/blog/2021/07/20/joomla-and-bootstrap-versions/

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: koch

More
2 years 4 months ago #18823 by koch
problem solved. I installed an older version of Helix3 (helix3_template_j3_v2.5.8.zip) and thus (obviously) again a bootstep supported by Solidres.

Thanks for that.

More
2 years 3 months ago #18830 by ik.company
I'm having the same issue with the Helix 3 template for more than 3 weeks now.

I've already created a great website and all of the problems started after updating Helix 3 or Solidres.

I've also managed ONCE to "fix" this problem, after removing all of the Helix plugins and templates and after that installed v2.5.8 instead of Helix 3 v.3.0.1 version.

But, the moment when I've clicked Hide / Show Login menu in the Solidres General settings, everything went down once again and it can't be fixed anymore with reinstallation.

The filter above the properties DON'T work anymore, the date picker in the calendar in the properties DON'T work... and some of the modules don't show at all on the page.

Now, I've tested this even with Helix Ultimate and after some tweaking, it's happening the same. I'm guessing there's some general problem with the Helix plugins, probably connected with the Joomla Bootstrap incompatibility, or as I read somewhere in this forum, probably Helix is writing some codes in the Joomla files and it messes up everything.

It's really frustrating... I've spent almost a month and still standing in the same spot. Helix offers really powerful plugins and free templates with huge potentials, but in the end, it's not compatible with Solidres at all.

Moderators: solidres