Experience Paypal payments

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #18853 by Thellie
Experience Paypal payments was created by Thellie
Hi,
I'm moving our experiences across from our dedicated website into our guesthouse website - both use the Solidres system and both are up-to-date.

I have noticed an issue as I'm testing to do with Paypal payments. The experiences are set up to pay a deposit (%), but the process crashes when attempting to go to the Paypal page.

I tested a few things and it looks like the Experience Paypal account cannot be different from the Property Paypal account. Is this a bug or by design?

I would like payments for Experiences to be paid into a separate Paypal account if possible, as we have two different teams managing the guesthouse and the tours.

PS
There are a couple of other bugs in this process:

1. Even when the process works (when I changed the Experience Paypal account email to the same as the Property email), there is a window which shows the name of the plugin

2. On return to the experience page, the option to choose number of guests doesn't work, and therefore cannot be booked again. This is the same after clearing cookies, and even using another browser

(see attached pics)

I can open a ticket if that's easier.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Thellie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #18855 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Experience Paypal payments
Hi,

You can use different PayPal accounts for Experience and Property.

Back to your issue, it'd be easier if you could raise a private support ticket and provide us your website info. Please specify the experience names/ids so that we can check it faster for you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres