[2.12.8 Issue] How to update Solidres Languages files ?

More
2 years 1 month ago - 1 year 10 months ago #18891 by joomleb
Hi guys,
on Thursday September 02, 2021 I sent you the ../plugins/solidres/feedback/language Spanish translated files

Have you added that Feedback Spanish file from the 2.12.4 release ?

I ask because "installing" from 2.12.3 to 2.12.4 (and now 2.12.6) on my Test3 site (Spanish is the default frontend language), there is no any ../plugins/solidres/feedback/language Spanish language files installation...

Please, What am I missing ?
Please, Can you explain us What is the best practice with you to update the Solidres Languages files and be sure to find them into new Solidres releases ?
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #18986 by joomleb
Hi guys,
Please, Could you please help me understand what is the right behavior to follow?

More
1 year 10 months ago #18990 by solidres
Hi,

Could you send us the translation again so we can add it to the next update?

Regards,

More
1 year 9 months ago #19053 by joomleb
Hi guys,
Sure. The point is that the language file is always in "fixing" on our part, so I suggest this solution that would be the simplest for you:

1 - Create here in the Translations forum and put as "sticky" in alphabetical order the topics concerning the official version of the language, such as: Arabic, French, German, Spanish etc.

2 - Notify here in the Languages Forum with a dedicated topic (we can subscribe), or via Email to the representatives, one week before the release of a new Solidres version.

3 - So, we can upload the updated language file in the dedicated topic.

Are you agree ?

Moderators: solidres