PHPmail do not work!

More
6 years 8 months ago #10063 by Sholjan
Replied by Sholjan on topic PHPmail do not work!
Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
1. Thank you, I got it now!
2. I want to use a local company to collect our payment for the booking from Bangladeshi people/client/customer. Most of the people here use mobile banking and domestic debit or credit cards provided by local banks. I am making the site for Bangladeshi hotels to be booked by our site. We have plane to go international after 1 or 2 years later. Then we could use any of your suggested/affiliate payment processors. We have no problem using your recommended payment processors if that benefit you, rather we will feel glade that this do :) . Thanks again.

[PS: I found another issue with sent mail - 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.' with gmail, where does it comes please? I need to edit it for each and every individual hotel respectively-thanks.]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #10069 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic PHPmail do not work!
Hi,

Regarding This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., you should edit it in your assets.

Regards,

More
6 years 8 months ago #10076 by Sholjan
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
What about your suggestion regarding-
"2. I want to use a local company to collect our payment for the booking from Bangladeshi people/client/customer. Most of the people here use mobile banking and domestic debit or credit cards provided by local banks. I am making the site for Bangladeshi hotels to be booked by our site. We have plane to go international after 1 or 2 years later. Then we could use any of your suggested/affiliate payment processors. We have no problem using your recommended payment processors if that benefit you, rather we will feel glade that this do :) . Thanks again." -
from the previous post? How can I integrate a local payment gateway with my site if they have only php file and/or APIs?

Thanks again.

More
6 years 8 months ago #10089 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic PHPmail do not work!
Hi,

You need to develop a new payment plugin for Solidres. Please use our existing payment plugin like PayPal as a reference.

Regards,

More
6 years 8 months ago #10103 by Sholjan
OK, thanks for the advice.

More
4 years 2 months ago #16458 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic PHPmail do not work!

Hi Sholjan,
the new and famous AcyMailing version 6 has been released. They are upgrading all the integration plugins and they are building new one.

I posted a Solidres plugin as Feature Request adding some interesting functions + the replacement feature .

Would be a very good thing if you can take a look, review if needed, but, Please, in special to advertise it and tell to your customers to vote it ... Thanks !

Then, take a look also to the related requests:
- "Replacement of all System- and Components-Mailings"
- "? AcyMailing Component Connector ?"

Moderators: solidres