Experiences: PayPal currency invalid (also base adjustment not saving)

More
5 years 8 months ago #11866 by Thellie
I'm at the stage where want to test the Paypal payment method. I had already run it through Paypal Sandbox, but you can only use US Dollar as a currency for this. Having changed to Thai Baht and removed the test mode in the Paypal payment method for the experience, the booking failed with the following error:

PayPal currency invalid.

I have enabled Paypal in the individual experiences, and in the solidres options, but it's still not working.

Also, the base rate adjustments for the experiences payment method (all methods I have tried - paypal, offline, pay later, bank transfer) is failing to save. I'm trying to add +5%, but on save it reverts.

I think (I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure) this has been the case since I upgraded to v2.7.0 (and updated plugins) a couple of days ago, as the base adjustment was working correctly before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11870 by solidres
Hi,

About PayPal currency issue, please raise a new support, we will check it for you.

About the base rate adjustment, we can confirm it, please raise a new support ticket, our developers will apply a patch for you.

Regards,

More
5 years 8 months ago #11871 by Thellie
Thanks, I've created two new support tickets now.

Moderators: solidres