Fatal error uninstalling

More
4 years 8 months ago #15093 by hubert
Fatal error uninstalling was created by hubert
Hi, I need URGENT help.

I installed your component to try it and see if it's what I need, but I decided it's not. It's a good component, but it's not what I need.

I uninstalled the component and gave me a 1126 error, about one table missing in the DB.

I manually inserted the new table, and it was giving everytime new errors, about the columns that where missing. I added manually each column, and was going step by step healing the thing, but now it says that it's not founding a PHP class. Right now I can´t keep fixing manually because I don't know what file was, and how was the PHP missing code.

So, I need help to fix this, but in an urgent way. This is a functional site for a local company and now is down because of this error. Is a little bit upsetting, because i'm not even using the component, and I did nothing wierd, just uninstalling it.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #15094 by hubert
Replied by hubert on topic Fatal error uninstalling
Well, I have "fixed" it. I downloaded all the files of the core, and manually uploaded to my folder with all the files, in the administrator and the frontend files, and my site is running again.

Anyway, I think I need help anyway. I have all the core files in the folders "com_solidres", in the administrator folder, and the frontend folder, and I dont want them there. They could give me a problem in the future, and as i'm not using the component it could be really hard to find where is the problem.

Please help.

More
4 years 8 months ago #15095 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Fatal error uninstalling
Hi,

The uninstallation was not completed, the reason could be from your file permissions issue or from hosting, not from Solidres itself.

We can check it further for you, please send your website credentials to our email address (in the footer of this website).

Regards,

Moderators: solidres