Not able to get a price when crossing two different tariff periods

More
9 years 2 months ago #5144 by aloeup
Hello,

I have a hotel site with over 5 separate booking periods and offers. The problem that I am experiencing is that whenever someone tries to make a booking crossing over two booking periods the system does not provide them with a price per person but rather with a price per night (which is not correct even as a calculation). The periods that I have are"

18-01-2015 - 07-02-2015
07-02-2015 - 12-02-2015
13-02-2015 - 16-02-2015
17-02-2015 - 27-02-2015

And so on. Can you please let me know how can this be fixed? I am attaching two screenshots with the actual errors.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5146 by vietvh
Hi,

Did you forget to attach any screenshot?

What is your Solidres version that you are using? Could you create a new support ticket with your website address and a super admin account so that we can check it?

Regards,

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #5148 by aloeup
Hi sorry for screenshots, please find them attached.
Solidres version is 0.8.0 and access to the site is:

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by vietvh. Reason: Hide account information for security reason

More
9 years 2 months ago #5149 by vietvh
Hi,

This is a public forum, everyone can read your post, it is not safe to post your account information here. I've edited your post and remove sensitive info, you need to change the password as soon as possible.

As suggested in previous reply, please create a new private support ticket, it is safe to share your account there.

You can access the support ticket under the top menu Support.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres