Problems with Complex Tariff

More
7 years 8 months ago #7808 by thesidings
Problems with Complex Tariff was created by thesidings
I'm having some problems with Complex Tariff. Firstly, I have re-installed solidres completely after migrating to a new hosting provider and daftly forgetting to create a backup. However in my previous install, I had an asset with 4 room types, and 7 rooms, before complex tariff the standard rate was set and that was that, I then upgraded to complex tariff after buying the single plan and installed it and created tariffs for every day over the next year and a half and had it set so bookings could only be created up to a year away and yet on the front-end, all the prices shown were "from £0.00" and doing a search for available rooms (when there are no reservations whatsoever) says that there were no results/available rooms for any period. I have everything installed afresh except all the complex tariffs, as I wanted help making sure I'm setting things up correctly before attempting to configure it a second time round.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #7813 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Problems with Complex Tariff
Hi,

Please create a new support ticket and include your website address + super user account, we will check it for you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres