Charging per day, NOT per night (Presales Question)

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #11224 by juana
Hello!

I would like to use your system for a yacht rental and have some questions:

- How can I change the tariff system to rent per day, not per night? Clients have to be able to search on the hompage for a minimum of 1 day, not 2 days... Is this posible?

- Do you also offer Redsys spanish payment system? Or do you offer customisation?

- Is ithe component really multilingual (Do i have different inputboxes in the forms for each language?)

Thanks!
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by juana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #11227 by solidres
Hi,

1. Yes it is possible by changing your asset's Booking Type from "Per Night" to "Per Day".

2. Redsys is not yet available, please request for Custom Development service by sending email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

3. Yes, Solidres is full multilingual. You can translate your content using Falang, or if you want an easier way to translate, you should use our extension Speedy Translate www.solidres.com/subscribe/speedy-translate

Regards,

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #11235 by juana
Thanks for your fast answer!

How much will be the cost for conecting your system to Redsys? (approx)

Is the client getting an automated Confirmation mail with invoice after payment?
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by juana.

More
6 years 1 month ago #11239 by solidres
Hi,

To get a quote, please send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Regards,

Moderators: solidres