Batch importing Joomla users to Solidres customers

More
2 years 2 months ago #18890 by Krautix
Hi,
I am new to Solidres.
We current have a high number of users in our Joomla system and would like to offer room booking possibilities to them.
Goal is that they have the booking connected to their user profile in Joomla.
Can I snyc all Joomla users to Solidres? I am evaluating the free version and the Solidres customer area just keeps entry. I don't the users synced.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Fran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #18896 by solidres
Hi

At this moment, it is supported with Custom Field plugin, when this plugin is installed and enabled, saving a Joomla user will automatically create/update Solidres customer entry.

Custom Field plugin requires SINGLE+ subscription level.

Regards.

More
2 years 2 months ago #18899 by Krautix
Hi,
Thank you. And is it possible to "prepare" my complete userbase in Joomla? I have about 2000 users in Joomla. I cannot really open and save them all.
But they would all be entitled to book in Solidres.

Thanks.

Frank

More
2 years 2 months ago #18904 by Krautix
Hi!
I would appreciate if someone could answer my last question re. the possibility to sync all users (and not only single users).

Thanks a lot!

Frank

More
2 years 2 months ago #18905 by solidres
Hi,

At this moment there is no batch importing existing Joomla users to Solidres customers feature.

We will move this topic to the Feature request forum.

Regards,

More
2 years 1 month ago #18929 by joomleb
Hi guys,
this is the same I reported here: www.solidres.com/forum/report-bugs/11445...tner-dashboard#18473
...That looking at it from the point of view of the Partner (Hub) on an existing site can turn into an annoying big problem.

Apart from thinking about creating a button for an "Save all existing users" automatically, it would be a very good thing to add a Highlighted Note to the relative Documentation page: www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...tion/11-installation

Moderators: solidres