Complex tariff - set % rate based on base rate

More
6 years 8 months ago #10169 by Thellie
Hi,
I am wondering if it's possible, or has been suggested to have the option, to set complex tariffs as a percentage of the standard rate.

As well as setting a rate inputting a fee, have the option to input as a percentage - So for instance the xmas tariff is 25% higher than standard rate...

Oh, btw, Solidres has improved hugely in the last 3 years - very happy so far :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #10179 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Complex tariff - set % rate based on base rate
Welcome back Thellie!

We've moved your topic into our Feature Request forum so we can track it easier and other users can vote for it.

We have been working hard to maintain our products and adding new features, and feature requests from users are great source of inspiration for us, however we need to prioritize them and implement one by one. If you need any assistance, we are available in forum and support ticket system.

Regards,

More
6 years 7 months ago #10266 by AleSosa
Hi!

+1!!

In this post I pose an ad-hoc solution (far from being the best) to what Thellie says:

www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...the-discounts-plugin

It is necessary to have the possibility of making massive rate changes in a simpler way. I think Solidres has improved a lot in this regard, however I think it can continue to grow and improve and my comment is in favor of it.

Regards!

Moderators: solidres