Monetize Advertising Assets and Room Types by displaying on Home Page

More
5 years 9 months ago #11681 by cristianctin
Hello,

I have a feature request regarding how to Monetize the Assets and Room Types by displaying them on Home Page.

Example:

I have a Customer Partner that is registered with my site, has paid for a Subscription Plan and has added on its Dashboard an Asset with 10 Room Types.
His request is that he wants his Asset and a Room Type to be displayed on the Home Page for a period of one month so that any visitor who comes to the site will be able to see first the Customer Partner's Asset and Room Type.

In this way, the respective Customer Partner has the advantage of renting the Room Type over any other Customer Partners that has not their Assets and Room Types displayed on Home Page.

At this time, you can display Assets and Room Types on Home Page with Solidres - Module assets, and Solidres - Module room types, but there is no possibility to charge and issue an Invoice to Customer Partners for this and also not any option for setting the time of displaying on Home Page.

The period of time for displaying them could be by week and / or by month.

This feature could be achieved by using a module similar to the Subscription Plan but for advertising the Assets and Room Types on the Home Page.

I would like Solidres developers to consider including these features in the HUB.

I hope all Solidres users will support me in this request and will positively comment on this topic.

Thank you
Cristi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres