Single Embed Form and Commisions - How to

More
5 years 7 months ago #11795 by joomleb
Hi guys,
in a Solidres Hub point of view, looking into the Solidres Embed Form feature

Please, How to embed forms for single property / single property owner ? I mean that perform a search only into the single property, properties of single owner and not on the entire Solidres portal hub.
Something, for example, that property owner can add to his property Facebook Page

Is there a way to track the embed form searches to give them commisions ?
I mean for example if our partner add an Embed Form and a customer through it complete a booking, How to give to our partner an established commision ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #11798 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Single Embed Form and Commisions - How to
Hi,

At this moment. the embed form is for searching availability of a single property. It is used when the booking portal want to give the property owner a form to embed in their own website.

We've not added commission tracking feature for embed form yet, this topic will be moved to our Feature Request forum.

Regards,

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #11812 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Single Embed Form and Commisions - How to
Hi,
thanks for reply.
I think this clarification would be too useful in the Solidres Hub features highlights documentation link I posted.

Please,
1 - Is there a way also for embed the form for searching availability of the entire Solidres Hub portal ?
2 - Can the embed feature be used also to integrate an internet booking engine integrated into their Facebook Page ? Do you have any guide suggestions for it ?
3 - How to follow a "feature request" ? ...I mean how to know when it is accepted and is under development...
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by joomleb.

More
5 years 7 months ago #11819 by solidres
Hi,

1. You can make customization to do that.

2. The embed form requires embedding code therefore it is not suitable for Facebook, but it is suitable if you have your own website.

2. In our Feature Request forum, you can use sub forum "Implemented" and "Pending" to check the status of feature requests. www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-suggestions

Regards,

More
5 years 7 months ago #11826 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Single Embed Form and Commisions - How to

Please, Do you have any instructions / suggestions / guide to be delivered to our developers to take a look about ?

More
5 years 7 months ago #11831 by solidres
Hi,

We are sorry but code modification is out of the support scope:

www.solidres.com/support-policy

Regards,

Moderators: solidres