Minimum stay restriction for Friday or Saturday

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #9455 by qian
Hi,

I have asked about how to restrict 2 nights minimum stay for Friday or Saturday. I was offered a workaround by creating 2 tariffs. First tariff is 1 night minimum restrict check-in on Sunday to Thursday. Second tariff is 2 nights minimum restrict check-in on Friday and Saturday.

This workaround temporarily solved my problem, but it is difficult to maintain. Depending on the room selling status, we will need to change room minimum stay from time to time.

What's more, when the time come to connecting to channel manager, how can we synchronise Solidres 2 tariffs to Channel's 1 tariff?

I need a native solution of setting minimum stay restriction for certain dates for certain room types. A perfect example is booking.com. See screenshot.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #9458 by solidres
Hi,

Nice week to you.

We've forwarded this topic to MyAllocator (the channel manager) for more information, we will get back to you as soon as we get reply from them.

Regards,

More
6 years 8 months ago #10128 by solidres
Hi,

We've added new feature to allow setting min length of stay per day instead of per complex tariff like before, this new feature will be included in v2.3.0.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres