Complex Tariff Plugin 1.6.1 - Number of children ignored

More
1 year 3 months ago #19597 by stefaniffland
In the most current version there's a bug if you create a rate plan per person per stay. Despite the max. amount of children set in the room type, the plugin asks to maintain prices and age ranges for 11 children. The room type, however, only allows max. 4 children.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #19610 by solidres
Hi,

Could you raise a new private support ticket with the website info so we can check it further?

Regards,

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #19726 by joomleb
Hi,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.2.8 + Solidres 2.13.2 Complex Tariff 1.6.1 etc.- For sure:

1 - In first of all, when I set:
--- Solidres > Options (Configuration) > Rate Plan > Child room cost: Per child quantity
The "Solidres > Room Types > General > Child age ranges" setting should be hidden. Do you agree ?

2A - The "Solidres > Room Types > General > Child age ranges" minimum selectable quantity in the dropdown should be "1" and not "0". It has no sense, Do you agree ?

2B - For the same reason also in the Rate Plan editing the "Min nights", "Min people", "Min quantity" should be "1". What does "0" can mean ? Do you agree ?

3 - it seems that the Rate Plan is not grabbing the general setting:
--- Solidres > Options (Configuration) > Rate Plan > Child room cost: Per age range / Per child quantity / Mixed
For ex. if I set "Child room cost: Per child quantity" and "Room Types > General > Max occupancy for child(ren): 3"
I have only 1 Child row, while I should have back 3 Child rows, Do you agree ?
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by joomleb.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #19744 by joomleb
Hi guys,
I'm having back a small layout "bug" during Rate Plan editing.
11.6" Screen + PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.2.9 + Solidres 2.13.2 + Complex Tariff 1.6.1 etc...
Instead to open a new topic, I think it is better to post here as a note, so you can look on it during the Complex Tariff fixings.

The height is not 100% and the buttons at the bottom are not completely visible. I add an image here for you.
I suppose it is due to the Info Alert Message at the top that cannot be closed, clicking on the Alert "X" nothing happen.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by joomleb.

Moderators: solidres