Issue in Bundle template Quick Start but not in demo

More
1 year 1 month ago #19749 by Jdewi
Hi,

I downloaded the Joomla Infinity Bundle Quickstart 4.0.0 and installed it, but when I view the site and go to Hotels -> Reservations, under each room it says "We have no availability for this room type between and . Click here to start over by changing your dates." This errored text does not appear on the demo site. Clicking it scrolls the windows to the 'book-form' element (where the results are) rather than the date selector at the top of the page.

Selecting a date fixes the availability text and the Reset button jumps to the date selector at the top of the page, but then the page scrolls down to around the center of what appears to be a Camera Slideshow. Though the only Camera Slideshow under Site Modules (named "Banner Slideshow") is set to show on every page *except* the Reservations page, so I'm not sure where that slideshow is coming from.

All this is happening immediately after installing the Quickstart bundle, with no changes made. If it's relevant I'm on PHP 8.0.26, MySQL 8.0.31, and viewing the website on Microsoft Edge 111.0.1661.41 (64-bit).
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #19750 by solidres
Hi,

This is a bug in Solidres v2.13.1, please update your Solidres to v2.13.2 to fix it.

Regards,

More
1 year 1 month ago #19753 by Jdewi
Hi,

Thanks for the response. Updating to the latest version did indeed fix the main issue.

I am now getting this warning though: `Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, string given in \components\com_solidres\helpers\route.php on line 148` (full error attached with paths stripped of machine info). This is causing the carousel from Module Room Types on the Home page to not play. An error also appears on the Reservations page (also attached), though I don't notice any effects.

Also, pretty minor but the Reset button still jumps to the search results rather than the date selector.
Attachments:

More
1 year 1 month ago #19754 by solidres
Hi,

Please raise a new private support ticket and provide us your website info, we will check it for you.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres