[2.13.4 Bug] Property backend Reservation - blank page!

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #19817 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Solidres 2.13.4 + latest plugins
From backend

1 - Creating a Reservation, when I click on "Save", I'm redirected to a blank empty page with the URL: .../administrator/index.php?option=com_solidres&task=reservationbase.save
...and the Reservation is not created. I add here an image for you.
Please, Can you confirm and fix it asap ?

2 - If I click on "View" an old Reservation it is opened without any Customer Info, but, if I click on the View Profile icon, the User is shown. I add here an image for you. Investigating on it I found... :
--- I tried to Amend and when saving the alert message "Data too long for column 'customer_address1' at row 1" is shown. But still any "Customer Info" is shown > BUG - at least only the mentioned field Address 1 should NOT be shown, while all the others Customer Info fields should be shown OR the saving should not be permitted.
--- I cut a piece of the Address 1 and paste it to the Address 2 field, saved, and the "Customer Info" is shown as expected

3 - If I click on "Amend" the old Reservation, it is opened like a "Create new Reservation". Is it right ?!?
I add here an image for you. As you can see there is no any Property pre--selected. This is due because that Property was Unpublished.
If I publish the Property all the old saved datas are loaded as expected.
This is a BUG for me and refers us to this old "Error 1452" thread: www.solidres.com/forum/report-bugs/11429...ng-room-media-images
Also with Property Unpublished a Partner (and Admin):
- should be able to prepare / to build the Property page and to add all the datas and to publish it only when it is ready for public
- should be able to Amend old Reservations as in this case
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #19828 by solidres
Hi,

We could not replicate this issue, even on your test site, so please raise a new private support ticket and provide us the exact site that you are having this issue so we can check it further.

Regards,

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #19837 by joomleb
Hi guys,
"...we could not replicate this issue, even on your test site..." = I suppose you are referring to the first point, but this report consists of three points. I say this because I doubt it can be related to what was found for the second and third points.

1 - I re-tested it having back the same reported result with this message error:

Notice: Undefined index: deposit_amount in /home/.../administrator/components/com_solidres/controllers/reservationbase.php on line 1170

Please, test it on my Develop site by selecting "Property name: Hotel Coclé" and "Customer: Support (ID 2)" and let me know...
I remain available

More
11 months 1 week ago #19861 by solidres
Hi,

Please raise a private support ticket, provide us your website info and the relevant reservation ID so we can check it further for you.

Regards,

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #19884 by joomleb
Hi guys,
I opened a detailed Support Ticket ID ht2z3xTHwN4

I remain available

Moderators: solidres