Got Error after installed

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #5031 by pantit
Got Error after installed was created by pantit
My Web riverside.ppailin.com got error, can't open frontpage and admin page after installed

Error Message " Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM, expecting T_VARIABLE in /home/proconfe/domains/ppailin.com/public_html/riverside/libraries/solidres/html/jquery.php on line 311"

Joomla 2.5.27
PHP 5.2.17
MySQL 5.1.60

Need Your Help Pls.

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by pantit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5032 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Got Error after installed
Hi,

Solidres requires Joomla 3+

www.solidres.com/documentation/12-instal...chnical-requirements

You need to upgrade your Joomla from 2.5 to Joomla 3 first in order to use Solidres.

Cheers,

More
9 years 3 months ago #5062 by pjpnig
Replied by pjpnig on topic Got Error after installed
Hi I got this 1146 error when I installed solidres, I am using Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable. :(

Table 'xxxxxxxxxx.yg3t7_sr_reservation_assets' doesn't exist SQL=ALTER TABLE `yg3t7_sr_reservation_assets` CHANGE `category_id` `category_id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NULL DEFAULT NULL;

Thank you in advance.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5064 by pjpnig
Replied by pjpnig on topic Got Error after installed
Hi I reinstalled solidres before updating joomla from 3.1 to 3.3 and it was installed, the media zip was also installed successfully. When I tried to assign the menu to show a single reservation asset, I got this fatal error as displayed in the below attachment.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::tooltipText() in /homepages/12/d51035808/htdocs/xxxxxx.com/administrator/components/com_solidres/models/fields/modal/reservationasset.php on line 134.

We are migrating our site and would like to use this opportunity to test your product so as to subscribe.
Attachments:

More
9 years 3 months ago #5068 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Got Error after installed
Hi,

Do you have method tooltipText() in the following file?

libraries/cms/html/html.php

That method is availabel since Joomla 3.1.2, if it is not available in your site, it could be your Joomla upgrade issue. You can try to confirm by installing Solidres into a fresh Joomla installation.

Cheers,

Moderators: solidres