Problem with the radio buttons in the front admin

More
8 years 7 months ago #6351 by sjp
Hello Vietvh,

I found an error in the front admin. When I look in the publishing tab the radio buttons yes/no don't show correctly and they don't work. There are no coloured buttons visible (only yes/no) The same problem with the radio buttons yes/no in the custom field sections: including the list to select the social networks, and the radio buttons in the payment section.

The radio buttons only show correctly under the publishing tab in the room type section in the front admin. I hope you can check it soon!

Best regards,
Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6353 by sjp
Hello Vietvh,

I think the problem with the radio buttons is solved by updating to 9.1 stable.

Best regards,
Sandra

More
8 years 7 months ago #6358 by vietvh
Hi Sandra,

Glad the new version solved this for you.

Regards,

More
8 years 5 months ago #6629 by sjp
Hi Vietvh,

I upgraded to Solidres 9.2 and upgraded all new plugins and modules, but now the same problem is back with the radio buttons in the front admin section. They don't show correctly under the assets section > publishing tab and others tab. It's not possible to select yes or no anymore. In the room type section everything looks normal.

This happened before as you can see, but was solved with an update. Please can you check what is causing this problem again? I hope you can fix it soon.

Kind regards,
Sandra

More
8 years 5 months ago #6639 by vietvh
Hi Sandra,

We are happy to check it for you, could you create a new support ticket? We will need to site address, super admin account and the partner account.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres