some reservations are not showing in the dashboard--only on reservation lists

More
8 years 5 months ago #6705 by kotsifas
Hello
I am testing the booking system with my client, but i noticed some wierd things.

I have 9 double rooms, and i am trying to book the same days (lets say from 12/11/15 untill 14/11/15).
I have enabled sandbox for paypal, so the bookings with paypal payment come to me as pending status and unpaid, which i think is correct. (i tryied also paypal payment with sandbox disabled and does correctly the payment and the booking returns to me as confirmed and payed--correctly).

I also have payment by bank wire, and so the bookings come to me as pending and unpaid--correctly.

My problem is that if i make lets say 7 bookings with the same day range and the same room type (double), i see them all in the reservation lists (pending) but on the dashboard some of them are not showing (they are hidden).
When i check the "problematic" booking from the reservation list, and open it i see that has lets say double room no. 4, but the same room number is also in another booking.
If i do amend and change the room from number 4 to number 8 (for example) the booking is now visible in the dashboard because it is moved to the number 8 room.

Is this a bug?
And i am supposed to tell the client, that she has to move around the bookings?

Also whenever i change status, or room number or type on a booking from amend it sends instantly email to client and to me which i don't want.
I want to have control when to send email. I want to notify the customer by enabling the notify customer and not to send anyway emails whenever i do changes.

Please help, i am on really hurry on this project

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #6707 by vietvh
Hi,

It is hard to tell without checking your site directly, please create a new support ticket with your website address and super admin account, we will check it further.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres