Error 1054 in booking confirmation

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #7243 by ADMSWISS
Replied by ADMSWISS on topic Error 1054 in booking confirmation
Hi,
Nobody are able to help me on the template provider support!!
So you are my only chance to find which db tables are missing regarding this issue

30. I am using a Joomla quickstart package from my template provider and I am having upgrade issue?
This is because your Joomla quickstart package was not created correctly and it has missing values in Joomla table #__schemas. You should contact your template provider and ask them to fix it for you. Table #__schemas is where Joomla stores necessary information to perform upgrade. For Solidres, it should contain a row that link to 'com_solidres' in table #__extensions. This is a common issue with 3rd template providers and their quickstart packages.

I already added manually one information in _schema table to upgrade the component but as I haven't any information about which information are required by your component in _schemas or _extensions table I can't compare!
Thanks for your quick help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #7247 by xuyenvtk
Replied by xuyenvtk on topic Error 1054 in booking confirmation
Hi,

You may want to refer to this post: www.gavick.com/forums/hotel/error-updati...rom-quickstart-48080

Cheers,

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #7248 by ADMSWISS
Replied by ADMSWISS on topic Error 1054 in booking confirmation
Thanks for your answer!
But as stated in my last message this post helps to fix component update issue not the error 1054 in booking confirmation.
And as you can read on the gavick forum they say that solidres component was not them so they can't do anything.
So to stop "ping-pong" between you and gavick and without any other solution, I reinstalled the older 0.9.0 version to avoid this problem
Regards

Moderators: solidres