experience availability number not working at frontend

More
7 years 2 months ago #9333 by depy
Hallo!
I have created an experience the way you describe in documentation and you can see it in attachment. I have some problems:
1. the availability number shown in the frontend does not show less number when I have already made 1 reservation ex. for 2 people and made that paid fron backend and i go to make next reservation ex. for 5 people the availability number is still " 50 participants left" when it should be " 48 participants left. The same problem appears in your demo too.

2. when I make a reservation I do not get a confirmation mail neither as client at the mail I gave in the reservation form, nor as administrator ( at the mail I put in the experience as administrator)

All the plugins/modules needed that are described in documantatin are enabled. Is there something I 'm doing wrong...or configure wrong? I have already checked these things in 3 different templates , one of them your infinity ...there are the same problems. Please help...thanks in advance...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #9335 by solidres
Hi,

1. You need to change the reservation's status from "Pending arrival" to "Confirmed". A pending reservation won't affect the number of participant left.

2. Make sure that your email configuration is correct. We can check it for you, please raise a new support ticket (menu Support - Tickets), then include the following information:

+ Your website address
+ Your super user account

Regards,

More
7 years 2 months ago #9339 by depy
ok I did the status confirmed and it is working...thanks. As for the emails we will check again when this site is on air because now it is on our development server ...if we have still problem we will provide super user account. Thanks for the help. Could you please tell me when are you going to release the new version of experience which includes the deposit feature...because my client needs it desperately...

More
7 years 2 months ago #9340 by solidres
Hi,

Good news for you, we've just released it several minutes ago, please try and let us know how it work for you:

www.solidres.com/blog/2017/02/20/solidre...oomla-1-9-0-released

Regards,

More
7 years 2 months ago #9343 by depy
thanks! It seems it is alright....it works!
But I found out that in the order form when someone choses the country it does not automaticaly shows the regions of this country below on the state/province field. Though I choose country Greece it continues to show the states of USA...take a look at this please...

More
7 years 2 months ago #9344 by solidres
Hi,

It is a confirmed regression, we will release Experience v0.4.1 tomorrow to fix this issue.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres