Layout style Style 2 error in step 2

More
7 years 1 month ago #9362 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Layout style Style 2 error in step 2
Hi,

Please raise a new support ticket, we will check it for you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #9376 by AleSosa
Replied by AleSosa on topic Layout style Style 2 error in step 2
Hi!

I have the same problem but with the Adora template. I updated everything to the latest version: Solidres, modules, plugins and template.

Regards
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by AleSosa.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9378 by solidres
Hi,

Make sure that you also upgrade your Custom Field plugin to v0.4.1 and try again.

Regards,

More
7 years 1 month ago #9408 by AleSosa
Hi,

I reinstalled everything, including version 1.9.3 and all modules and plugins, and it's still the same.

In my case the client form does not disappear, but from the page where the result of the search for availability is displayed, the page looks like it is armed without CSS, CSS files are loaded well, but the page loses styles .

I also tried disabling all sorts of compression in CSS + Js files and images, but does not change, it still looks bad.

I use the Adora template.

Regards!
Attachments:

More
7 years 1 month ago #9410 by solidres
Hi,

Please makes sure that you are using Bootstrap 2 in Solidres Config + latest Adora version and try again.

Regards,

More
7 years 1 month ago #9416 by AleSosa
Hi,

The Bootstrap version was always 2 and regarding the Template, all the tests I did with the latest version of Adora, the 3.0.0. I tried with the Infinity template and it happens the same.

Also other errors happen, and when I check the Google Chrome debugger, I find 34 errors and almost all are type 404. This particular website with Solidres version HUB, I have it in a subdirectory and all files with error 404 call the Home directory. Without understanding much, I think the error is there, the system understands that Joomla / Solidres is in the root directory, but in this case it is in a subdirectory and calls the files with a wrong path.

For now I have this website on a test server, but when I pass it to production I will also host the website in a subdirectory.

Regards

Moderators: solidres