No rooms available for 1 adult

More
7 years 1 week ago #9529 by stefaniffland
No rooms available for 1 adult was created by stefaniffland
Hello all,

happy Easter!

I have the following installation in place: Joomla 3.6.5 & Solidres 1.9.5 with all extensions in the current version running on a Linux server with PHP 7.1.1.

Solidres is planned to be used for rental of a vacation home. Hence there is only 1 facility. I configured everything like asset, room type and (complex) tariffs. The minimum occupancy of the home is 2 adults. Hence I configured the tariffs to be applicable for 2+ adults. When I open the "Single Reservation Asset" via the respective menu link I'm not able to search for availability and prices of the vacation home. I always get the warning: "Sorry but our rooms are not available for your search from 20 Jul 2017 to 25 Jul 2017 for 1 adult(s) and 0 child(ren)". The problem is, I'm not able to display a selection field for the number of adults, which I could set to 2 as a default.

The more funny thing is: When I search for available rooms using the Availability Check Module I don't get this failure even though I didn't select the number of adults as well.

I assume I didn't miss anything in the configuration and therefore report this as a bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #9530 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic No rooms available for 1 adult
Hi,

Nice week to you.

You can enable the "Inline check availability" in your asset - tab Publishing, then also turn on option "Enable room quantity" so that you can search for adult number.

Let us know how it work for you.

Regards,

More
7 years 6 days ago #9534 by stefaniffland
Replied by stefaniffland on topic No rooms available for 1 adult
Thanks for your reply. This actually what I did. But I still see no reason why the Solidres page does behave differently than the Availability Check module.

Also I doesn't really improve usability if the user sees an option to change the number of rooms even though there is only one. I hide the section using CSS and overwrites. Anyways, thank you for your reply.

More
7 years 6 days ago #9535 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic No rooms available for 1 adult
Hi,

We'd like to check this issue further to find a better solution for you, could you raise a new support ticket and include your website address?

Regards,

More
7 years 4 days ago #9551 by stefaniffland
Replied by stefaniffland on topic No rooms available for 1 adult
The website is currently under construction. Will create the ticket once live.

Moderators: solidres