URGENT : Big problems with Media Manager in Experience 1.3

More
5 years 1 month ago #12707 by abeliere
Big problems with Media Manager in Experience 1.3

- Media Manager does not work (by clicking on Slideshow images or Gallery images => Select, the popup only shows the top of the selection window and not the content: impossible to choose!)

- For the experiences created with version 1.2.4, the publication tab displays all the images of the slideshow in full size

Another bugs installing new versions of 3 plugins. See second topic.
Thanks for you help.
Best regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #12710 by solidres
Hi,

Please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info, we will check it for you.

Regards,

More
5 years 1 month ago #12741 by guner
Same problem with the same screenshot above.

More
5 years 1 month ago #12744 by guner
Today it suddenly turned normal but this time I don't know how to put a path of images I uploaded before to any folder in images directory..

More
5 years 1 month ago #12762 by solidres
Hi,

It is because you need to clear your browser cache to load the new version's files.

About the images that were uploaded in old version, you don't need to do anything as they are still supported in v1.3.0. However if you want to upload new images, then please re-upload all of them so that they can display normally in v1.3.0.

Regards,

More
5 years 1 month ago #12773 by guner
Hi,
Now I can see it's been setup media/plg_solidres_experience/images/ as default images directory. Can I configure it so that I can use images in any folder uploaded before? Because the site was already there with all images and folders before I installed Solidres Experiences. So I don't want to duplicate the images on the server. Thanks.

Moderators: solidres