Children tariff issue

More
5 years 2 days ago #13582 by witxo
Children tariff issue was created by witxo
Hello,

I have a problem with one tariff. I have a minimum prize for 4 person in the house. This means that the prize will be the same for 1,2,3 or 4 persons.
I have configured the tariff, filling the prize for the first adult, and then for the 2,3 and 4 I filled 0.

I have configured the children ages and put for example 25 eur per day. This means that if you have 4 adults the prize will be for example 100 eur.
If you have 2 adults + 2 children the prize will be 150 and this is not correct, because I need this to be 100 as we have 4 person in total.

How to configure this complex tariff?

Thanks,
Iván

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 days ago #13591 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Children tariff issue
Hi,

If you only charge a fixed amount for any number of occupancy, then you should create tariff with type "Rate per room per stay", not "Rate per person per stay".

Regards,

More
5 years 1 day ago #13593 by witxo
Replied by witxo on topic Children tariff issue
No, I have a different price depending on the number of persons. I finally made a correction to the code myself. Any idea on how to avoid this custom code to be overwritted in a future upgrade?

More
5 years 1 day ago #13616 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Children tariff issue
Hi,

In the previous post, the information about your tariff requirement is not clear therefore we think it is more suitable as "Rate per room per stay".

If you make any code modification, please make sure that you backup it before upgrading to avoid being overwritten by upgrades.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres