Upgrade Solidres for WordPress
Upgrading is very simple thanks to the built-in updater that has tight integration with WordPress Installer.
To have a smooth upgrade, you should go through the following checklist:
- Visit our blog to read about new features/bug fixes/improvements in new versions.
- If you are a paid subscribers, make sure that you have all latest versions of your commercial plugins. After upgrade Solidres Core, you will need to install the latest version of all commercial plugins to ensure maximum compatibility.
- Make a full backup of your website (including files + database).
The upgrade procedures are:
- Upgrade Solidres Core first: you can upgrade automatically via WordPress Installer (WordPress will automatically download and perform all the upgrade tasks for you).
- After Solidres core is upgraded successfully, install the latest version of all commercial plugins one by one.
- Make sure all theme override files are updated according to the new version.
- Go to menu Solidres - System → Settings, re-save all tabs.
- Make a test reservation at the front end and ensure it is working correctly.
Upgrading does NOT delete or remove your data from assets, room types etc. Your data is safe during upgrading.