Solidres + myallocator new OTA integrations

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #11793 by joomleb
Hi guys,

Jomres and Beds24 integration plugin allowed site administrators, via the Site Configuration > Integrations tab, to set a master API key that all properties in the portal will use. This means that we only need one account with Beds24 and that all charges will be accrued by that one account. Any manager with access to a property will be able to send updates to the property on the beds24 servers. In this way we can permit to our customers a really easy way to manage their property syncs.

Seem that myallocator have that feature too. When I asked them:
Do I have to ask Solidres to modify anything on their Solidres + myallocator integrations or Can it run as it is ? (Yet ready to work with multiple different property)
They wrote me:

"Solidres booking engine is not connected to Myallocator, so if you are looking to receive the rates and inventory from our channel manager to update Solidres then Solidres need to work on a different integration to Myallocator.
I already discuss this them but they do not have resources to do this integration if you want you can still ask them so they may take this as an opportunity and move forward on this development."

Please, Can you explain what does it mean ?
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by solidres.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11796 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Solidres + myallocator new OTA integrations
Hi,

At this moment, the channel integration between Solidres and MyAllocator can be used for single property or multiple properties (using the same MyAllocator account).

If you are a booking portal and your website acts like an OTA, then you'd need this type of integration: myallocator.github.io/build2us-apidocs/index.html

We've not worked on it because we've not received any requests for it. We are moving your topic into our Feature Request forum.

Regards,

More
5 years 8 months ago #11815 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Solidres + myallocator new OTA integrations
Hi,
thanks for the answer.
I'm working on a multiple properties and using the same MyAllocator account, as far as I understand, is okay because the portal will pay myallocator for all properties to simplify the customer experience.

The question is the manual property creation in myAllocator, described here , for each Solidres Hub property:
2. Then in myallocator.com, you need to create a new property (asset / hotel) for it. After it is created, please provide us via Support Ticket system your property's ID and your website address so that we can use them to configure the API server.

As far as I understand, while Property owners are free to add new properties in the Solidres Hub portal, the myAllocator channels activation is something the Portal Administrator have to take care manually, maybe through a "pending" new property creation... Am I right ?

Is there away to have an automatic myAllocator property creation when a new property is created in Solidres Hub ?

More
5 years 8 months ago #11822 by solidres
Hi,

At this moment, we requires manual step for properties creation, room types are created automatically.

Regards,

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #11827 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Solidres + myallocator new OTA integrations
Please
ThenOur opinion is that the automatization of this first integration is most important than the second integration...
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by joomleb.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11832 by solidres
Hi,.

As we already replied, property creation is manual, there is no automation for this step.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres