No way to pick a date in the module

More
8 years 8 months ago #6127 by Overtone69
No way to pick a date in the module was created by Overtone69
I bought your Pro edition for $69.00 yesterday and installed some plugins and the new version 0.9.0. Then I recognized that exactly the plugin I need mostely (plg_solidres_complextariff_v0.5.0) did not work with v0.8.1 and also not with v0.9.0. So I tried to deinstall the component v0.9.0 which made big trouble with the database. After I installed the v8.1 and the plg_solidres_complextariff_v0.4.1.zip the Complex Tarif works, but now I have a big problem and I don't found a solution in more than 10 hours:

I cannot pick a date in the module mod_sr_checkavailability.zip on the startpage and also not on the reservation page here: www.curacao-villa.de
or here: www.curacao-villa.de/reservierung

The Firebug console show the error "TypeError: checkoutMinDate is null" if you try to change the checkin date and no error if you try to change the checkout date! Aber das checkout date wird nicht in das Feld übernommen.

Have you any idea?
Thanks Overtone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6128 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic No way to pick a date in the module
It also doesn't work if you click on "Auswählen" at "Villa oben" or "Villa und Arpartment" and try to choose a date here!

More
8 years 8 months ago #6129 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic No way to pick a date in the module
Hi,

Nice week to you.

Please raise a new support ticket with your super admin account and FTP account, we will check it for you.

Regards,

More
8 years 8 months ago #6131 by Overtone69
Thank you for your quick reply but I can found out at correct this error by loding up the Solidres library complete out of my working XAMPP-Version. Bur I found another problem now: I can cofigur a Complex tariff, but for any reservation it shows "0" at the reservation page. It doesn't matter what kind of tariff I choose (per room or per person) and it´s the same in the live page like in my XAMPP version. I have installed Solidres 0.8.1 Stable and plg_solidres_complextariff_v0.4.1 and plg_user_solidres_v0.9.2!

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6132 by Overtone69
I attached you two admin screenshots how I have configured the complex tariff at the room "Villa und Apartment", which you can test here: www.curacao-villa.de/reservierung
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Overtone69.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6133 by Overtone69
One more information for you: If I unpublish the Plugin complex tariff the standard tarif works perfectly and shows the end price in the frontend! So the problem must be the Plugin complex tariff!

Moderators: solidres