No way to pick a date in the module

More
8 years 7 months ago #6148 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic No way to pick a date in the module
Where can you refer a complex tariff to the date picker? I found only the way to change the date format at "Options - Component - Date format"! For Germany I generated the missing german format dd.mm.yyyy (in de-DE.com_solidres.ini "SR_DATE_FORMAT_13="26.08.2014"" and in config.xml "<option value="d.m.Y">SR_DATE_FORMAT_13</option>")! This format will you find at the Homepage from www.curacao-villa.de . But when you change the given date the date format change to dd/mm/yyyy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6149 by Overtone69
I tried to update from Solidres v0.8.1 to v0.9.0 after buying the Pro Version. It was a complete disaster. Everything broke down and I got the message to deinstall the v0.8.1 manually. Then it was very difficult to delete the database tables by phpMyAdmin. The reason for that was the database table structure and the table connection which you use. So I was very happy to set on everything with the version 0.8.1 and I'm really very afraid to try the update to v0.9.0 again. Have I made something wrong at my first update try? Also it is not possible to import the safed database table datas out of my SQL backup by phpMyAdmin because of your database table structure and the table connection.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6150 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic No way to pick a date in the module
Hi,

The upgrde issue is from your broken quickstart Joomla installation from Gavick. Basically each time an extension is installed in your site, Joomla will create a new entry in table #__schemas, and that table will be used for upgrading. But in Gavick quickstart, there is no record for Solidres and that is the root cause of this issue.

The fix is very simple, you can just insert the missing record in table #__schemas and it will be fine to upgrade. Or if you can create a new support ticket with your website address, admin account and phpMyAdmin account, we can do that for you.

Regards,

More
8 years 7 months ago #6151 by Overtone69
Can you please also answer my two other posts before this last one?

More
8 years 7 months ago #6153 by vietvh
Hi,

I understand you now. Yes you are correct, you need to create different tariffs for different customer group. Public (non-logged in customers) have their own tariffs, Registered (logged in customers) have their own tariffs too.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Overtone69

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #6154 by vietvh
Hi,

It's strange because the date format should not be changed. I attached a screenshot of our local Check Availability module, as you can see the format is fine, it is not changed each time the date is selected from the date picker.

Could you disable the template override for Check Availability module and try again to see if the issue comes from it?

Regards,
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by vietvh. Reason: Missing screenshot

Moderators: solidres