No way to pick a date in the module

More
8 years 8 months ago #6135 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic No way to pick a date in the module
Hi,

For Solidres < v.0.9.0, field "Max nights" in your complex tariff is required, therefore you should enter a number for it and try again.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6136 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic No way to pick a date in the module
If you would write this down on this page www.solidres.com/documentation/13-config...tariff-configuration this had saved many hours of my time. On that page you have written "Min nights: 0" and "Max nights: 0"!

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6137 by Overtone69
Everything works absolutely perfect now.
Thank you very much for your quick support!

My Suggestions for you to fix some small errors:
The date format in the calendars changes all the times back to dd/mm/yyyy after choosing a value, without any dependence to the settings in the Solidres options at the position "Component - Date format"! For Germany I have choosen the format dd.mm.yyyy!

At this page www.solidres.com/documentation/13-config...d-customer-dashboard you have to add:
Go to Solidres "Customer groups" and add a new entry "Registered"!
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Overtone69.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6138 by Overtone69
Will the plugin plg_solidres_feedback_v0.1.0 work with Solidres v0.8.1 or only with v0.9.0? I have installed this plugin and doesn't find any way in the frontend to show the feedback form for the guests! I only found the "Manage feedbacks" area in the Joomla admin component!
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Overtone69.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6143 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic No way to pick a date in the module
Hi,

Glad it worked for you. We will update the docs soon to catch the latest changes in our product.

Just want to confirm, are you referring to the date picker in complex tariff edit screen?

Actually, "Registered" is the Joomla User Group (you can see it in Joomla backend - Users - Groups), it is not Solidres Customer Group.

About Feedback plugin, it is developed for Solidres v0.9.0+, please consider upgrading if possible. Before upgrading, please make sure that you have a full backup fisrt.

Regards,

More
8 years 8 months ago #6147 by Overtone69
When you have installed the Solidres User Plugin you need a second Complex Tariff for every room with the "Customer group" "Registered" (look to my screenshot). If you don't do this the logged in customer can see no tariff and cannot book any room.
Attachments:

Moderators: solidres