Solidres 0.4.1 released
Solidres 0.4.1 (Beta) has been released, this is not a stable version therefore it should not be used in production environment.
New features in 0.4.1 ares:
- Multilingual support: Solidres is now integrated with Falang ( a JoomFish’s fork).
- Availability calendar: you can view availability calendar for each room type, if a room is busy it will be indicated with red color in the calendar.
- Ability to change the reservation status.
- Media Manager improvements: drag & drop re-ordering, add Select/Deselect all button, add pagination.
- Move the Simple Gallery into a separated plugin: this opens the possibility for developers to write their own gallery instead of hacking the core of Solidres.
- Remove <table> completely for the front end of Solidres to improve the responsive of the layout.
- Indicate Featured room type in the front end.
- Ability to send email to the hotel owner when new reservation is made.
- JS/CSS compression: core CSS and JS files of Solidres are now shipped with 2 version: compressed and un-compressed to improve your site loading speed.
Bugs fixed and improvements
- Incorrect availability checking in case of booking same day.
- Date picket displayed underneath field State when edit a Coupon.
- Make Currency and Email a required field for Reservation Asset.
- Customer groups: in 0.4 a new customer group (“General”) is added, it will be used for public customers, non-loggedin customer.
- Trashed room type still displayed in the frontend.
- Broken geocoding feature.
- Url is not escaped correctly in the reservation form.
- Better error handling and file name validation for media uploading.
- Show full image of room type thumbnail in front end.
- And many minor UI fixes.
Useful links for you
- Download: http://www.solidres.com/download
- Online demo (frontend only): http://www.solidres.com/demo
- Forum for discussion, bug report or questions: http://www.solidres.com/forum
- Documentation: http://www.solidres.com/documentation
- To upgrade from 0.3.0, just download 0.4.1 and install it via Joomla Extension Installer, it will automatically overwrite previous version.
- You will need to re-enter all tariffs because of the changes in how Solidres handle customer groups.
Trackback from your site.