Solidres 0.4.2 (Beta) has been released, this version fixes 2 bugs in 0.4.1, includes
- Missing admin.min.js file
- Fix PHP Notice error message in availability calendar
Useful links for you
Upgrade notesTo upgrade from 0.4.1, just download 0.4.2 and install it via Joomla Extension Installer, it will automatically overwrite previous version.
Solidres 0.4.1 (Beta) has been released, this is not a stable version therefore it should not be used in production environment.
New features in 0.4.1 ares:
- Multilingual support: Solidres is now integrated with Falang ( a JoomFish’s fork).
- Availability calendar: you can view availability calendar for each room type, if a room is busy it will be indicated with red color in the calendar.
- Ability to change the reservation status.
- Media Manager improvements: drag & drop re-ordering, add Select/Deselect all button, add pagination.
- Move the Simple Gallery into a separated plugin: this opens the possibility for developers to write their own gallery instead of hacking the core of Solidres.
- Remove <table> completely for the front end of Solidres to improve the responsive of the layout.
- Indicate Featured room type in the front end.
- Ability to send email to the hotel owner when new reservation is made.
- JS/CSS compression: core CSS and JS files of Solidres are now shipped with 2 version: compressed and un-compressed to improve your site loading speed.
Bugs fixed and improvements
- Incorrect availability checking in case of booking same day.
- Date picket displayed underneath field State when edit a Coupon.
- Make Currency and Email a required field for Reservation Asset.
- Customer groups: in 0.4 a new customer group (“General”) is added, it will be used for public customers, non-loggedin customer.
- Trashed room type still displayed in the frontend.
- Broken geocoding feature.
- Url is not escaped correctly in the reservation form.
- Better error handling and file name validation for media uploading.
- Show full image of room type thumbnail in front end.
- And many minor UI fixes.
Useful links for you
- To upgrade from 0.3.0, just download 0.4.1 and install it via Joomla Extension Installer, it will automatically overwrite previous version.
- You will need to re-enter all tariffs because of the changes in how Solidres handle customer groups.