How to configure front-end customer dashboard
Since User plugin version 0.9.0, a new feature "Front end customer dashboard" is added. This feature creates a separated page on the front end for your guests to manage their reservations.
To configure this feature, you need to go through these steps:
1. Make sure that plugin User v0.9.0+ is installed and enabled.
2. Go to Joomla Menu Manager, create a new menu with type "Show the frontend customer dashboard". Your guest will access their customer dashboard via this menu.
3. Go to Solidres Options page - Customer user group: in this field, you can choose a Joomla user group for your customer, the recommended group is "Registered". Then all your guests will be automatically assigned to this group when they register an account at your site during reservation.
4. Go to Solidres Options page - Permission and make sure that Joomla user group "Registered" has these permissions: Create, Edit, Edit State, Edit Own.
5. It's all set. Now if your guests register an account at your site during reservation, they will be able to manage their reservation, their profile and cancel a reservation from their own dashboard.